Easy Text Box is a free preset for After Effects which creates a text box behind your text layer. Yep, there are a bunch of tools out there doing it too but this one is free, it’s 1 preset only (no extra layers in your comp) and it has nice and unique features :
- Add pattern to your text box
- Add transition and animation automatically
- Add gradient, skew your text and more…
With the default preset, Easy Text Box comes with 3 different presets.
for AE CC 2017 & up
ON INSTAGRAM? Tag @thewaenderer with the name of the tool used in your creation to get featured!
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Download it
2. Unzip and copy/paste the folder THE WAENDERER in
PC – Program Files / Adobe / After Effects XX / Support Files / Presets
MAC – Applications / ADOBE After Effects XX / Presets
(if you already have a THE WAENDERER folder, simply copy/paste the content of this folder)
HOW TO USE
1. Create a text layer with your text and its right font and color.
2. Type “tw ” in the searchbar of the Effects & Presets window OR FX Console and select “Easy text Box“.
REMARK : Make sure the anchor point of your text layer is centered. To do so : Layer / Transform / Center Anchor point.